Friends of the School
Parents are encouraged to take part in school programmes. These include:
- Working in classrooms assisting with language, reading and maths programmes.
- A Tuesday morning help group, making equipment etc. in the staffroom
- A Friends of the School Group who meet on the first Tuesday of the month.
- Parents who help with transport on trips, work in classrooms, help with our environmental group
- Parents who help with lunch orders.
Meet the Teacher
Year 8 Camp
Student Led Conferences / Reports
APPA Music Festival
Year 8 Graduation
Prize Givings / concert
Contact Michaela Williams if you are interested in being a parent help or member of the Friends Of The School. firstname.lastname@example.org