We accept enrolments from those ākonga (learners) living in our School Zone (refer to the map). We also accept enrolments from out of our Zone if there is an older sibling already attending our school. For Out of Zone ākonga (learners), please contact the school for more information.
1. Students must live in the school zone area. Proof of residence is required in the form of a utility account or tenancy agreement. Out of Zone Applications will be considered.
In the case of boarding with family we require proof of residence of the host family, proof of residence of the boarding family, a letter from the host family confirming the living arrangements and a confirmation from a Justice of the Peace i.e. Family/Whānau Occupancy Declaration.
2. Birth certificate or passport
3. Proof NZ residence or student visa
4. Complete and sign the: (Download form or forms are available from the admin office)
Dental Authorisation Form
Ka Ora Ka Ako Dietary Form
5. Our school has changed to the cohort intake system. Five-year-old children/tamariki starting school for the very first time can only start on the first day of every term and on the Monday of the middle week of the term. Children/Tamariki will now need to wait for the intake day that is after their 5th birthday. Our intake dates for first time 5-year-old school goers in 2021 and 2022 are as follows:
2022 New Entrant Intakes
Term 1 intakes:
8 February 2022 and 14 March 2022
Term 2 intakes:
2 May 2022 and 7 June 2022
Term 3 intakes:
25 July 2022 and 29 August 2022
Term 4 intakes:
17 October 2022 and 21 November 2022
Note: In take days do not apply to ākonga/learners that have already attended a school before. Tamariki/Children who have attended school before start school as soon as possible.