To be allowed to enrol into Papakura Normal School the student must live IN ZONE. View the map for the zoning borders.
1. Students must live in the school zone area. Proof of residence is required in the form of a utility account or tenancy agreement.
In the case of boarding with family we require proof of residence of the host family, proof of residence of the boarding family, a letter from the host family confirming the living arrangements and a confirmation from a Justice of the Peace ie Family/Whānau Occupancy Declaration.
2. Birth certificate or passport
3. Proof NZ residence or student visa
4. Complete and sign the: (Download form or forms are available from the admin office)
Dental Authorisation Form
5. Our school has changed to the cohort intake system. Five-year-old children/tamariki starting school for the very first time can only start on the first day of every term and on the Monday of the middle week of the term. Children/Tamariki will now need to wait for the intake day that is after their 5th birthday. Our intake dates for first time 5-year-old school goers in 2021 are as follows:
Term 1 intakes:
2 February 2021 and 8 March 2021
Term 2 intakes:
3 May 2021 and 8 June 2021
Term 3 intakes:
26 July 2021 and 30 August 2021
Term 4 intakes:
18 October 2021 and 22 November 2021
Note: In take days do not apply to ākonga/learners that have already attended a school before. Tamariki/Children who have attended school before start school as soon as possible.