POLICY RELATING TO STUDENTS WORKING IN OUR SCHOOL
The establishment of consistent guidelines governing the expectations of Papakura Normal School when Auckland University—Epsom and Manukau Campus students are working in our school.
These expectations relate to:
· Attendance and punctuality
· A satisfactory dress code
· Respecting the culture of our school
· Behaving in a professional manner.
The Principal and/or Deputy Principal Senior School:
1. Will meet with students to share this policy on the first day of placement at Papakura Normal School.
2. Students must contact the school if they are to be absent and a satisfactory reason must be given for the absence.
3. Inappropriate absences will result in the school requesting the student’s placement be terminated.
4. Students are expected to be at school by 8.30am.
5. Students should not leave school before 3.15pm unless prior arrangement is made with their Associate.
6. Students are expected to respect the “way we do things” at Papakura Normal School and adhere to it.
7. A professional standard of dress is expected.